|Beware the Batman: Unique|
|Season 1, Episode 21|
- The episode is loosely based on the award-winning Archie Goodwin/Walt Simonson Manhunter backup series of the 1970s. Several changes are made from the original source, however.
- Paul Kirk dies 20 years earlier, not 30-40 years earlier in the 1940s.
- Kirk and his clones wears his original red-and-blue costume here, instead of the Simonson redesign.
- Kirk gets a daughter, Ava.
- The clones are non-organic replicants, not the flesh-and-blood clones of the original. This presumably eliminates any concerns about showing mass deaths in a cartoon series.
- The "healing factor" that Kirk receives is omitted, perhaps because of the similarity to Wolverine.
- Mykros is a much younger man than in the comic series.