|“||I can do this all day Batman!||”|
|Phosphorus Rex/Milo Match|
|Enemies||Batman, Katana, Jim Gordon|
Milo Match is an attorney in the employ of Tobias Whale. He also happens to be Whale's chief enforcer. For this less respectable job, Match uses a different persona along with his superhuman abilities. He possesses the power to create and manipulate powerful jets of flames. When using his powers his face and hands are engulfed in orange fire. As powerful as he is, his powers seem to be somewhat unstable as one of his fire blasts managed to injure and incapacitate his own employer, Tobias. His powers also seem to have limits as when he was forced to burn an entire tanker truck in the episode Allies, he became exhausted and his flames extinguished. He later appeared in episode Reckoning, where he and other supervillains from Blackgate prison, were hired by Ra's al Ghul to kill Batman.
As a lawyer, Match dresses in tailor-made suits. He speaks with an Eastern European accent, has orange hair and has a slender build. When using his powers, all of his exposed skin glows with orange flames.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Mimicry
- Fire Generation
- Unlike in the comics, he is working for Tobias Whale instead of Professor Pyg and Mr. Toad.
- He is not a member of the Circus of Strange in this series.
- It is still unknown how he got his powers but it's highly possible that Anarky is involve with this.
- He is the third mutant that appears in the series. The first being is Mr. Toad and second is Metamorpho.
- In the original comics, the Batman that he had fought with is not Bruce Wayne.
- He may be loyal to Tobias Whale but in Reckoning, it shows that he's also wanted to have his own Criminal Empire. Because he didn't try to capture Batman for his boss after all.
- This version of Rex's appearance resembles Darkstar, a reccuring villain from Ben 10.
- He is voiced by Greg Elise.