Man-Bat aka Dr. Kirk Langstrom, was a scientist who was studying bats and used a serum that transformed him into a bat-human hybrid. He appeared in the episode "Doppleganger" and is controlled by Professor Pyg and Mr. Toad, due to mechanical devices on his neck. However when the devices are off, he is just a normal person, only mutated.
- Enhanced Hearing:
- Enhanced Strength:
- Retractable Claws:
- In the original DC comics, Langstrom retained his intellect in Man-Bat form, but was driven to insanity as a side effect of the Man-Bat formula. In the Animated Series, he was depicted as a savage creature with only fragments of his humanity still intact.
- In this version, he is a new-recruited ally of Batman. (When he is not under control of Professor Pyg and Mr. Toad).
- His research get stolen by Professor Pyg and Mr. Toad instead of the League of Assassins.
- This is the first animated series that he had appeared as hero.
- He is the last mutant that appear in Season 1.
- His species is the brown bat, just his appearances in the other series before.
|Beware The Batman Characters|