|“||Don't struggle... I have your mind, I have control.||”|
|Friends||League of Assassins|
Cypher first appeared in the episode Control. He tried to capture Dr. Jason Burr for the League of Assassins, in order to steal the plans for the Ion Cortex, to work for the organization from within his mind. Though he managed to gain temporary control over Katana, and later Batman, the two heroes were able to defeat and capture him. Then he made small appearance in the episode Reckoning, where he and other super-villains from Blackgate prison were hired by Ra's al Ghul to kill Batman.
Cypher wears a lightly armored suit of dark and bright, glowing, green. His main weapons are long, tentacle-like cables that extend from his palms. These cables allow him to "plug" into a person and hijack their minds. Once in contol of a person, Cypher is able to manipulate them, forcing them to follow or even fight for him. On his own, Cypher doesn't seem to be that strong of a fighter, preferring to let his captives fight for him. He has a slender build and is extremely agile and flexible. His suit allows him to adhere to walls and ceilings. Cypher's control is both his greatest weapon and his greatest weakness. While in control of a person, he feels everything that they do. Blows and injuries sustained by them hurt him as well. He also feels other emotions from them, including love.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Mind Control
- Unlike in the comics, he is a cyborg instead of human.
- He is working for League of Assassins.
- He is responsible for turning Dr. Jason Burr into Kobra.
- The way he controlls his victims with the green tentacles is similar to the gravity guns in Gmod where you use them to controll ragdolls.
- In the original comics, he is just a shady businessman who will do everything take down the Wayne Industries.
- Despite being a member of the League of Assassins he is shown to be laughing at Ra's al Ghul about his idea of having him and his fellow inmates attacking or capturing Batman for him.