Beware-the-batman Wiki
All Contributors
The Magnolia Killer
Sootball
Bersarker
Kung fu frogz
• 6/28/2014

Has Beware the Batman been cancelled yet?

Title kinda says it all and only asking because GL: TAS lasted (1 season) and YJ lasted (2 seasons). So basically kinda curious. I'm actually finding that I like it and it would bite if another so I like got cancelled.

0 14
  • Upvote
  • Reply
The Magnolia Killer
Sootball
Bersarker
Kung fu frogz
0
• 8/15/2014
The Magnolia Killer wrote:
Sadly, I think they have. There was that Batman unlimited Direct-To-DVD movie thing, but meh. I wish BWTB would continue, bat sadly it probably wont. However, if they did, I'm now thinking Two-Face would look something like this: 
20091001 inq jtwoface01-a thumb

Juan "Two-Face" Riviera-Velez









Aww man! I really love this show! I can said that it is one of the most favorite of Batman I ever watched! I want to see more of it! I want to see

how did Batman will deal with Gentleman Ghost and Talia al Ghul of this version!

0
A FANDOM User
• 8/17/2014

Great show, but it ended on massive cliffhangers.

0
• 8/20/2014

Sadly it seems it is cancelled. 

0
• 8/21/2014

I wish this is never happened! First is Young Justice and now Beware the Batman? What's wrong with the producers?!

0
• 8/21/2014

And yet Teen Titans Go! Continues.

0
A FANDOM User
• 8/21/2014
Kung fu frogz wrote:
And yet Teen Titans Go! Continues.


I'd rather have the other one back or make a new in the same drawing style and what not as YJ.

0
• 8/21/2014
Bersarker wrote:
I wish this is never happened! First is Young Justice and now Beware the Batman? What's wrong with the producers?!


Not selling enough merchedise. Which is totally wrong.

0
• 8/22/2014
Sootball wrote:
Bersarker wrote:
I wish this is never happened! First is Young Justice and now Beware the Batman? What's wrong with the producers?!

Not selling enough merchedise. Which is totally wrong.

Seriously? All because of not good enough in selling toys?! This is so... VERY MEAN!

0
• 8/23/2014
Bersarker wrote:
Sootball wrote:
Bersarker wrote:
I wish this is never happened! First is Young Justice and now Beware the Batman? What's wrong with the producers?!

Not selling enough merchedise. Which is totally wrong.

Seriously? All because of not good enough in selling toys?! This is so... VERY MEAN!



I don't now if that's the only reason but my Dad said it's a fair possibility. I mean from what I read and heard on sites the ratings were really high (for YJ & GL:TAS) and got cancelled them anyway.

0
• 9/5/2014
216.21.195.232 wrote:
Great show, but it ended on massive cliffhangers.



Very massive cliffhanger!!!!

Write a reply...